Michael Sypsomos, on the 19th June 2015, attended the Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTTIT) 80th Joint Meeting of the Advisory Board to the Council of Trustees, Council of Trustees and Member companies, as the representative of The Mentor Group International membership. The Annual Joint Meeting was chaired by Dr. Tongchat Hongladaromp, Vice Chairman of the PTIT Foundation Board. Later in the evening, the Institute held the Annual Dinner, attended by Michael Sypsomos, Stephen Vianelli, Michael Schweitzer and Sorawut Pairojkul. There were approximately 400 attendees from the government, academics and members of the petroleum, energy and related service industries joining the evening functions. The highlight of the evening was the talk given by Dr. Suvit Maesincee, Chairman of the Ad Hoc Committee on Thailand’s Vision and Future Design of National Reform Council.
One day workshop provides key project management principles based on PMBOK (Project management body of knowledge from PMI from initiation to close-out.
Course content is designed based on real-life project problems & lessons learned – focusing on frequent used project management tools/techniques to avoid major common pitfalls in most projects.
Participants will apply methodology through hands-on exercises & case study – with creative workshop facilitation techniques “mind mapping”.
Key Learning Includes:
- How to Initiate project and develop Project Charter
- Develop & manage project scope with work breakdown structure techniques
- Design effective Project organization & responsibility assignment
- Manage Stakeholders for success
- Schedule development, critical path analysis
- Practical Change management process
- Identify, assess and manage Risks
- Develop effective communication plan & tips
- How to Close project properly