The Project Controller reports directly to the Project Manager and is responsible for all project(s) cost and schedule control activities and their full and seamless integration with all other project management activities.
- Manage or coordinate a team of Planners, Schedulers, Cost Analysts, and other support team members if required.
- Sufficiently resource the project(s) team and manage the project budget.
- Develop and maintain project cost and schedule information and reporting systems.
- Utilize earned value management (EMV) techniques to track time and cost performance and identify trends/opportunities for improvement.
- Analyzes and provides feedback on key project issues to management in a timely manner and on a consistent basis along with potential remedies.
- Work in tandem with the Contracts/Procurement Department.
- Contribute to the preparation of the project Close-Out report.
- Direct and coach less experienced Project Controls personnel.
Qualifications & Skills
- 10 years’ experience in projects control in Engineering and Construction projects and at least 5 years’ experience in EPC or EPCM projects.
- Strong management, communication and coaching skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language.
- Cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Primavera P6 software experience and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Engineering, or other related degree from an internationally recognized University would be considered an advantage.