The Sales Manager reports directly to the CEO and is responsible of all sales activities of the company.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets for various services and/or products.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and carry out business development activities.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate sales.
- Provide periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- Develop market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in relevant geography.
- Develop market analysis, recommend, and implement sales and pricing policies.
- Ensure market trends and up-to-date market intelligence is sourced into the company to develop the general market awareness of the company.
- Develop and direct a specialized internal sales force.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan.
- Participate in the implementation of marketing campaigns (direct mail, e-mail, social media, etc.) to increase company sales.
- Resolve customer queries/issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Skills.
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record in a services sales position.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language.
- Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Confident, energetic, organized and resilient.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited university will be considered an advantage.
- Basic understanding of Project Management principles will be considered an advantage.